Harbour Sightseeing Cruise - Morning - Private Charter
- Duration: 150 Minutes
- Location: Viaduct Harbour, Auckland
What better way to start the day then with a stunning cruise on the beautiful Waitemata Harbour. Departing from central Auckland, board the Dolphin Explorer for a private tour of the harbour and inner islands while enjoying an (optional) breakfast/brunch with your favourite hot brew.
Suitable for up to 100x passengers (conditions apply) with catering options and licensed bar available, a private charter on the Dolphin Explorer is perfect for larger groups or those wanting a more bespoke experience.
Trip times: 9am – 11am or 10am - 12 midday
Corporates wanting something special to reward their team
Tour groups maximising a short stay in Auckland
Conference groups combining business with pleasure
Events with a difference
Fundraiser for registered charities
- 20 meter (65ft) catamaran with multiple seating areas
- Viaduct Harbour (standard) or alternative pick-up/drop-off location (by arrangement)
- Licensed bar with snacks and beer/wine
- BYO or catered food options available
- Equipped for presentations, meetings and events with AV facilities
- Wait-staff and security officers available by request
- Private charters are typically unavailable between 12:30 – 7. This may be negotiable depending on timings and existing bookings. A surcharge applies for any charters affecting our standard safari.
- Shorter (Inner Harbour) cruise options are not designed for the purpose of whale or dolphin watching.
- Black-out dates: Mon 17th December 2018 - Sunday 27th January 2019 inclusive. Weekends and public holidays through February