Conservation Cruise - Private Charter
- Duration: 120 Minutes
- Location: Viaduct Harbour, Auckland
Join us on board our marine research vessel and cruise the Waitemata Harbour and inner Hauraki Gulf, enjoying views of the city skyline as well as inspiring commentary from our crew.
Customise your cruise with a range of catering options and on-board activities - simply sit back, relax and enjoy the views, or let our expert crew share their knowledge woth you and even show you some of their research. Want to really make a difference? Choose to add on an island stopover for a quick beach clean-up and help protect our precious marine ecosystem.
Highlights & Inclusions:
- Scenic calm water cruise with city, harbour and island views
- Learn about the Hauraki Gulf Marine Park from marine experts
- Option to add marine research activities and island stop with beach clean-up.
- Option to offset carbon emissions.
- Viaduct Harbour or alternative pick-up/drop-off locations
- Full licensed or BYO, with catering options available
- Equipped for presentations, meetings and events with AV facilities
Duration: 1-3 hrs, available before 12:30 pm
- Corporate groups wanting something special to reward their team
- Tour groups maximising a short stay in Auckland
- Conference groups combining business with pleasure
- Events with a difference
- Fundraiser for community groups and charities
- Private charters are typically unavailable between 12:30 – 7. This may be negotiable depending on timings and existing bookings. A surcharge applies for any charters affecting our standard safari.
- Shorter (Inner Harbour) cruise options are not designed for the purpose of whale or dolphin watching.
- Black-out dates: Christmas Day (December 25th)