Wildlife Cruise - Private Charter
- Duration: 270 Minutes
- Location: Viaduct Harbour, Auckland
Join us on a private whale and dolphin watching adventure and encounter the diverse and abundant marine life of the Hauraki Gulf Marine Park. Our expert crew will share their knowledge and inspire you to become a guardian of our oceans.
Choose to be dropped at one of the many Hauraki Gulf islands after your cruise and make your day even more memorable.
Highlights & Inclusions:
- See whale, dolphins and other wildlife
- Enjoy scenic city, harbour and island views
- Entertaining commentary from marine experts
- Option to add marine research activities
Duration: 3 - 4.5 hrs, available before 12:30 pm
- Corporate groups wanting something special to reward their team
- Larger travel/education groups
- Conference groups combining business with pleasure
- Fundraising initiative for schools, charities or community groups (conditions apply)
Please note: Private charters are typically unavailable between 12:30 – 7. This may be negotiable depending on timings and existing bookings. A surcharge applies for any charters affecting our standard safari.Black-out dates: Saturday 21st December 2019 - Sunday 2nd February 2020 inclusive. Weekends and public holidays through February.