Young Ocean Explorers Present: Exploring the Hauraki Gulf Marine Park!
- Duration : 270 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Auckland, Auckland
- Product code : YOE0317
Thanks to our friends at Auckland Whale & Dolphin Safari, Young Ocean Explorers are offering the opportunity for you and your family to experience first-hand the wonders of the Hauraki Gulf Marine Park. This exclusive marine eco-safari will be hosted by Riley and Steve Hathaway and is available at a heavily discounted price. You'll also be helping us continue our work of inspiring kids to love our ocean.
- 4.5 hour Eco-cruise on Auckland’s beautiful Hauraki Gulf Marine Park
- Get up close and personal - as you encounter rare Whales, Dolphins and Seabirds.
- Watch & Learn - With expert commentary/interaction with the Young Ocean Explorers and Marine Scientists.
- Incredibly Convenient – departs from the Viaduct Harbour, down-town Auckland City.
- Relaxed & Comfortable – 65ft luxury catamaran holds up to 100 people, with fully licensed café/bar.
Special prices: Adults: $120 (save $40) Children (16 and Under): $75 (save $30) Family Pass (2A+2C): $350
- Weather: Our safari is completely weather dependent. Please refer to our website for trip status, we will also email and text you via the contact information provided should the trip be cancelled.
- Check-in: Please check-in at the New Zealand Maritime Museum - 175 Quay Street, Viaduct Harbour no later than 7:45am. Please note that we reserve the right to re-allocate any seats that have not been checked in after this time. The safari departs 8:00am sharp (please ignore the terms and conditions page which indicates 1:30pm as this refers to our standard afternoon safari).
- Marine-Mammal Guarantee: Please note that our marine-mammal sightings guarantee is not available on specialist trips such as this one.
For further information please refer to the document attached to your booking confirmation.